1.Brunton Boatyard - It is a boutique type Hotel, situated near to the Sea.It have 22 direct sea view rooms.
Tariff : Rates (in Indian Rupees)
|Season||Start Date||End Date||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|Tariff Notes: Rates are inclusive of 15% Luxury tax and breakfast.|
2. The Old Light House Bristow Hotel - The Old Lighthouse Bristow Hotel sits right on the beach of Fort Kochi (Fort Cochin) facing out to sea. Home to one of the architects of modern Cochin, the house reopened in the autumn of 2009 as a boutique hotel.The rooms are spacious with rain showers or baths. Although the rooms do not look out to sea, breakfast and dinner is served facing the sea.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs.12500/-
3. Tea Bungalow - Tea Bungalow is a large and aesthetic colonial building situated in the historically significant town of Fort Cochin. Located in the middle of a large and well-maintained garden, the resort is visually very appealing.Initially a workshop of an English company, this bungalow was later bought by the Brooke Bond Company.The resort has ten en suite rooms that facilitate luxury accommodation.
Tariff : Price Start from Rs.10000/-
4. Anchor House - Anchor house is a 100 year old guest house,set at the beautiful water front of Cochin Harbour.One of the best Water Front Locations in Fort Cochin. Anchor House is situated on Mattancherry's Bazar Street; Should say,near the Jew Street. Five minutes walk from Fort Cochin.
Tariff : Rooms From (INR): 4900/-
5. Ballard Bungalow - The Ballard Bungalow is where one can touch upon the heart and soul of authentic Fort Kochi. This Dutch building traces its roots to a 200 year old history that extends right into the Dutch colonial era. During the British rule, the bungalow was used to house its high ranking officers and the building took its name from Mr.Ballard, the Honorable Collector of Cochin, who was the last British officer to stay here. After independence, it was bought over by the Cochin Diocese and is now being run as a heritage hotel, still retaining the old world charm of the original wooden floors and spacious rooms.
Tariff : Rooms From (INR): 2500/-
6.Caza Maria - Caza Maria is a semi boutique hotel in historic Fort Cochin, Kerala. Caza Maria's ideal location make it easy for the tourists who are planning to explore this historic location.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs.5500/-
7.Fort Heritage - Fort Heritage, a Dutch Palace built in the 17th century, was converted into a 'Heritage' Hotel with ten luxurious rooms by the Syrian Christian family which owned it since 1945.The hotel has ten spacious air conditioned rooms exquisitely furnished with period furniture and paintings of that era and lavishly fitted en suite bathrooms with 24 hours hot and cold water, tub and shower.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs.3500/-
8. Fort House - The Fort House located at Fort Cochin overlooks the harbour and provides good quality accommodation. The hotel is a good staying option for budget conscious travellers who want to holiday in the happening town of Fort Cochin.The water front location is sure worth spending some quiet, contemplative moments in the evenings.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs.4500/-
9. Green Woods Bethlehem - Greenwoods Bethlehem is a home stay situated in Fort Cochin, a quaint town with historical and cultural significance. Owned by one of the ancient aristocratic families of Fort Cochin, the home stay has provided accommodation to many renowned persons.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs.5000/-
10. The Poovath Heritage Hotel - The Poovath Heritage Hotel is located at the Historical Fort Cochin in Kerala. This heritage hotel stands elegantly overlooking the Arabian Sea, attracting large number of tourists every year. While you stay here, enjoy the heritage of this hotel and the places in Fort Cochin. The historical Fort Cochin is an abode of major attractions. If you are a tourist from overseas, sure you will enjoy staying here. As Fort Cochin is famous in history, this heritage hotel that has its footage in the history unfolds here. The Poovath Heritage Hotel is housed in a renovated centuary-old Dutch Palace from the colonial era. It is a renovated palace with a heritage of over 106 years and also placed with close proximity to Fort Cochin beach.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs.7000/-
11.Rain Tree Lodge - Rain tree lodge is a pretty lodge, which was originally a 18th century Dutch Home tastefully renovated to cater to the discerning visitor. Oozing with antiquity and ambiance, it is an ideal; place to explore and experience the charm of this heritage city of Fort Kochi.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs.2000/-
12. Sui House - Sui House in Fort Kochin, Kerala is a quiet and stylish homestay. This huge old house is owned by an antique dealer and his wife (they own Casa Maria as well). If you are looking for an idyllic and stylish place to stay in Fort Kochi, Sui House could be an ideal choice.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs.4000/-
13. The Killians Boutique Hotel - The Killians is a boutique hotel built on the concept of eco-tourism. The hotel is situated at the historically significant and culturally rich town of Fort Cochin. Apart from the advantage of staying at one of the hippest towns in Kerala, guests also have easy access to the Arabian Sea and a view of the Chinese Fishing nets. The hotel is a nice option for both pleasure seekers and corporate getaways. The hotel swears by eco friendly practices and maintains an organic garden. A really nice thing about the hotel is that they have filtered water even in the bathrooms.
Tariff : Price Start From Rs. 8000/-
Tariff : Price Start From Rs. 8000/-
14. The Tower House - Located at the original site of a 17th century light house in Fort Kochi, the Tower house is an elegant boutique hotel housed in a historic Dutch building. Purchased in 1928 by the Peirce Leslie company, it was originally used as their officer's bungalow.
Tariff : Price Start from Rs.6000/-
15. Tissa's Inn - Tissa’s Inn is a boutique hotel located in the colonial town of Fort Cochin. Housed in a mansion, the Inn stands apart from the customary Dutch and Portuguese style row houses which tart up the charming lanes of Fort Cochin. Everything about the mansion contributes to the classy feel the hotel gifts. Tastefully picked out artifacts adorn the mansion and a stay here is a real good opportunity for travelers who appreciate and take in the beauty of antiques.
Tariff : Price Start from Rs.5520/-
The Brunton Boatyard, Fort Cochin,Kerala. It is a 4 star Hotel was resurrected from the remains of a Victorian shipyard. Today, it gives the modern traveler a unique opportunity to dwell amidst the shadow plays of 19th century history. This is one of the Luxury hotel in Fort Cochin.
Old Harbour Hotel,A 300 year-old building that has for long been a heritage monument of this town, now reopened as a boutique hotel. Built in the Dutch style of architecture with hints of Portuguese influences, it was the first hotel of old Cochin.